- Lyon, France, February 1st, 2022
Since 1994 Datakit facilitates the exchange of 2D and 3D data for users and developers of CAD, CAD/CAM, 3D visualization, simulation, metrology, and modeling applications. The latest version of CrossManager (Datakit software for file-to-file conversion of most 3D and 2D formats) and CrossCadWare (reading and writing libs for 2D and 3D software editors) improve once again the interoperability between different standard and native formats.
Datakit conversion libraries V2022.1 bring new reading functionalities for Inventor, OBJ, REVIT 3D. They also add CATIA V5 writing functionalities.
Software editors integrating release 2022.1 of Datakit SDK will now be able to:
• Read the predefined views, as well as the FDT (PMI) from the INVENTOR 3D assembly files
• Read the alpha channel of colors (transparency) from OBJ 3D and RHINO 3D.
• Write in CATIA V5 the Views named by the users.
Constantly upgrading SDK Datakit
Datakit is constantly upgrading its SDK to remain compatible with the latest versions from publishers, as well as with their previous versions.
Datakit V2022.1 adds new versions and now makes it possible to:
• Read JT files up to version 10.7
• Read older REVIT versions (2011,2012,2013 and 2014) in complement with REVIT 2015 to 2022 versions.
• Extract data from Solid Edge 2022, the latest version of Solid Edge.
• Read the 2022 SP0 version of Solid Works, but also its ancestors from 2006 to 2008.
• Read NX 1992, 1996, 2000, the last versions of NX.
Continuous improvement governs 2D and 3D interoperability solutions updates
Continuous improvement governs Datakit's 2D and 3D interoperability solutions updates.
The Datakit technical data exchange API is constantly reworked to improve the quality, reliability, speed and security of reading/writing 2D and 3D formats functionalities.
These improvements are integrated into CrossManager. CrossManager is the stand-alone software published by Datakit, which allows you to convert files from most CAD formats.
How to integrate Datakit 2D and 3D conversion toolkit.
Software developers wishing to save development time and to improve overall performance will contact Datakit. They can also visit the CrossCad/Ware overview page.
How to test Datakit file-to-file software
End users of 2D and 3D applications can download the software and obtain a demo license on the official pages of CrossManager and CrossCad/Plg.
Datakit develops and markets converters, plug-ins and libraries to import, analyze and export many 2D and 3D native or standard formats. With Datakit toolkit, software developers can extract a wide range of geometric and semantic 2D or 3D data (assemblies, annotations, metadata, PMI...). Datakit also markets integration services for software developers.
Datakit : new version (2022.1) of its technical data conversion SDK 3D.
- Global-Industrie 2022 Press release
Datakit : new version (2022.1) of its technical data conversion SDK 3D.Publié le 11/03/22
Thank you! Your article is registered.