- HYDAC and Hydraulics – inseparable for 50 years in presses
HYDAC was founded in 1963 as a company for hydraulic accessories and is today an internationally active company group with over 9000 employees, 50 branch offices and 500 trade and service partners world-wide.
HYDAC stands for hydraulics, systems and fluid engineering.
Our supply program includes hydraulic accumulators, fluid filters, process filters, coolers, electrohydraulic controls/industrial valves, sensor systems for pressure, encoder measurement and solenoid technology, cylinders, pumps, mounting technology, armatures, Condition Monitoring and much more.
We plan and supply ready-for-use hydraulic control and drive systems, including electronic controls and regulators for presses and other forming machines.
In doing so, we rely on our many years of experience and on engineering support for the design of even complex electro-hydraulic drive systems.
Visit us in hall 27, booth L142.
We are looking forward to your visit!
NEW: HYDAC press control manifolds for hydraulic presses
The press control manifolds PSB and PSBH in nominal sizes 6, 10, 16, 20, 25 and 32 are designed for the use in hydraulic presses in accordance with the safety regulations of DIN EN ISO 16092-3. The hydraulic control system corresponds to Performance Level PLe according to DIN EN ISO 13849. By using additional safety-related control components, it is also possible to achieve a performance level PLe for the entire machine.
Available basic circuits
- Circuit for differential cylinder with or without piston-side outlet
- Rapid traverse with rapid traverse cylinder(s)
- Rapid traverse with differential gear
- Rapid traverse with ram weight
- The hydraulic control meets the requirements of DIN EN ISO 16092-3
- Compact design, functionally expandable
- Simple and robust control design
- Minimum of space, piping and maintenance
Expandable to a complete system
- The press control manifold are optimally adapted to the application and can be used independently of the drive
- By combining the press control manifold with a variable-speed drive system, further functionalities can be integrated
HYDAC Overload protection manifold for mechanical presses
Main tasks and characteristics
- Preventing press overload
- Preventing eccentric loading of the ram
- Rapid switch-off << 1 ms
- (Statistical) information about pressure and temperature of pressure points which improves the claim management
- Analysis of the (long-term) operating behaviour as a documentation and learning platform