In the Sheet Metal - Metal Forming - Welding area on the stand 6G42, Alma will be presenting the latest additions to its software applications for 2D/3D cutting, sheet metal work and mechanical welding.
Integrated in the new generation Almacam suite or available via the web, they cover:
- Nesting and CAM for 2D cutting (laser, plasma, oxycutting, waterjet), punching-nibbling and routing (Almacam Cut / Punch / Routing and the web application Nest&Cut).
- Production management (integration with ERP, launching orders and stock management, workshop station, production planning, etc.)
- Sheet metal quoting (Almaquote, Webquote).
- CAM for 3D cutting, tube and profile cutting (Almacam Tube et Almacam Space Cut).
- Offline programming of welding robots (Almacam Weld).
- CAD for mechanical engineering and sheet metal work (SpaceClaimSMOPlus).
- CAD/CAM for assembly import, unfolding of sheet metal parts and offline programming of press brakes (Assembly2cam, Unfold, Almacam Bend).
A special focus will be placed on new web and "SaaS" services:
The new Webquote service, which has been enriched with major features, including the ability to import and unfold 3D sheet metal parts and to instantly calculate the cost of cutting and bending operations online in order to obtain quick and reliable quotes.
The Almacam Pass service, a subscription-based offer with no minimum period requirement, enabling industrial companies to use Almacam in a simple and flexible way to program their cutting machines and draw up their quotes. In an uncertain economic context, Almacam Pass enables them to deal with the variability of their activity, avoid a major investment and benefit from an all-inclusive service.
A unique position in the industrial software market
More broadly, the Global Industrie show will be an opportunity for Alma to reaffirm its unique position in the industrial software market.
Alma is an independent software publisher thanks to its cooperative status, whose products are entirely developed in France (including its own optimization and nesting algorithms), investing massively in R&D, a forerunner in the field of the Cloud and very committed to the development of a web/SaaS offer, Alma is the only player able to offer such a complete range of solutions adapted to all customer profiles (end-users, machine tool manufacturers or software editors), from the software component (2D/3D nesting, geometric import and processing, tool path calculation... ) or the customized module to the turnkey CAD/CAM software application.
- Global-Industrie 2023 Press release
New products in CAM for cutting, sheet metal work and robotics at GI Lyon !Published on 13/02/23